BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
marieve r.
I have a nail addiction so when my friend gives me this product i has soo happy. When i put on my nail, the color didn't remained on my nail. i try 3 times and it never work.. It is just a total fail... ps: sorry for the mistake I'm french :)

Marie_RL
Shania A.
New Zealand . NZ
I honestly don't like this product I felt like they need a easier to apply structure it was quite easy to just move your finger slighltly and it will muck up your whole nail but overall I liked the color range but it dried up in the bottle really fast
Sarah T.
Ottawa, Ontario
I really enjoy this product by Sally Hansen. You can get a salon look at home without paying a fortune. I love all the color options and defiantly recommend this product to anyone who loves to have unique nails but doesn't want to pay a lot of money.
Erica S.
Edmonton , AB
I found the product to be okay. Not as bad as some of the other reviews.it does take some practice to get the hang of it,but once you do it's pretty straightforward .
And once you put a nice top coat on, it will stay on for as long as you want it.
Anna T.
Vancouver
I purchased a bunch of these from a dollar store for $2 each. At that price, they get a passing grade but I would not recommend paying more for them. Color comes out watery and you need to be careful how to apply it overtop of newly painted nails.
Maria L.
London, Ontario
I got three of these for my birthday - black, white and red. The three are really different. The white one comes gushing out. The red one barely comes out. The black one is perfect.
Stephanie I.
Burlington, ON
I love the colours and the idea/function
Sometimes it is a bit watery, and it is expensive if you buy it when it is not on sale
Love the look of the pen itself
Overall a great product, but could be slightly improved to be less watery when applied
Emilie M.
Montreal
Bought these with high hopes, Sally Hansen has never let me down before. But these were just too runny and not pigmented enough. And after a couple weeks they got stuck and wouldn't work any more. Good concept, but the formula needs work
Lara R.
North Vancouver, Bc
I just happened across these reviews moments after trying this pen. Should have listened to you folks first. The pen is blobby and the red is - well, it's orange. Not the red I was looking for to try a Canada Day design. Won't buy again.
Lucie N.
Surrey, BC
These are pretty bad. They come out thin, they are not opaque and will rub off in seconds without a top coat. Will even blend with the top coat if its not dry just a really bad formula.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?