BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Xoxia R.
My daughter is really into doing her own nail art. when we created looks with this nail art pen we were both happy with the precision of the pen, and how the colour actually stayed on.
Kathy W.
I got mine a while back, but I doubt much has changed. It is this beautiful baby blue. It is bright, which I love. I never realized that over pigmentation was a thing. However with this product the pigment is to most, so much that even after 2 coats of colour and a top coat I will get stained nails :(
Lindsay M.
Oakville, ON
I was very disappointed with these. They literally are more like markers than nail polish. They also take forever to dry. Thank goodness I didn't spend too much on them because I picked them up in the dollar store.
Elissa T.
Elysburg, PA
Don't waste your time or money on this. My sister and I have both tried and it never looks nice....it comes off easily and always smears when you go to put a clear coat on your nails.
Casondra H.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
These polish pens are amazing for someone who is wanting to experiment with nail art! These can be found at the "Dollarama" stores in Canada for $3. I bought my daughter a few to practise with! I am very impressed!
Stephanie F.
St, NL
This product is okay, but they can be hard to use and take a bit of practice. The polish also dries put very fast! As well they're are pretty pricey. Not my favorite nail art product!
Jenna M.
Bridgewater, NS
These Sally Hansen nail art pens are perfect for small details that need perfecting, but one thing that I really didn't like about these, was the fact that they dried out really quickly, even with the cover on!
Brooklyn S.
Barrie
This is one of the best inventions in the beauty world. I love nail polish pens and these make it so easy. It's almost like a felt tip eye liner but it isn't felt tip. It makes doing french manicures a synch.
Kayla L.
When I used the pen on my nail it wasn't easy to make designs. It always smeared and never did dry for me so it wiped right off. I was very Disappointed because it would be perfect for doing different designs
Paige M.
Ottawa
I don't know if it's just me that had issues with it but I found that I really had to shake the bottle before any of the liquid came out, and after that I either had to press really hard or else it would come out inconsistent, and on top of that the colour pay off wasn't even that great....
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back