BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
marissa b.
Oakville, Ontario
When I first saw these I was so excited to try them out. They have such fun colours and the idea seemed great, but was disappointed when I got home to use it since after you apply it, it just rubs off.. even AFTER it dries!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Having had bad experiences with these types of nail pens before - I was pleasantly surprised by the Sally Hansen ones. Not great for fine detail - but easy to use for a quick design in a pinch.
Lan N.
I found when first getting these pens that they would work great! However, within a few weeks of sitting in the cupboard, they would be dried out to the point where nothing would come out!! after shaking repeatedly, the polish would then keep spilling out of the tip, resulting in blobs, rather than nail art :(
Stephanie B.
Edmonton, Alberta
I give Sally Hansen props for coming up with this idea however it wasn't worth the money. The pen seemed to dry out very quickly and it didn't seem like polish, seemed very watery. There are better design pens out there.
Munira B.
Khaitan, Block 4, building 36, flat 5
Love the idea of having nail art pens and for most of it, I was really excited to try these out... Untill I really did try them and got a whole lot of disappointment! Color's not pigmented, smeary, tricky to apply...
kaitlyn w.
AUS
These are a great concept, I love the variety of colors, and the packaging is fun too. the only thing that gets me is the use of it, i find it doesn't last very long, and chips within a week. even when using a top coat.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
I love nail art, but I was disappointed in these nail art pens. The tip was hard to control, unpredictable, and not very accurate. It really just made a big mess and I couldn't get the colour where I wanted it to be.
Fatima M.
I was disappointed with this product. I expected this to be so helpful with my application process. I followed instructions exactly and they would easily come off! Such a waste of money.
Kris D.
This product is garbage. Harsh but true. I personally think all of Sally Hansen products are overrated and of poor quality. I tried to use this to write words on my nails and draw a flower for a ceremony. I ended up not doing so and just panted my nails a solid shade. Don't waste your money on this.
Xoxia R.
My daughter is really into doing her own nail art. when we created looks with this nail art pen we were both happy with the precision of the pen, and how the colour actually stayed on.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back