BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Victoria M.
Halifax, NS
I own a good handful of these, and I find they have their off days more then their on days. You seem to have to pump the tip a lot and once you finally get enough on it, you start to get HUGE blotting lumps come out.
Brittney L.
I was so excited to get some of these, and boy was I disappointed! I had issues getting the paint to come out in the first place, and then it just globbed everywhere. I ended up having to glob it on the point of paper and dip the tip and decorate the nail.
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH
Although I got these for a buck at big lots I wasn't impressed. All in all, it's a really good idea, however these leak color while using them, leaving a mess on your nail. Also after u must top coat twice otherwise u can scratch it right off your nail...
Julieth C.
Deltona, FL
When I first saw these and saw some of the nail bloggers using them I figured they were going to be great.. What a mistake! The pens are hard to draw with and some of their pigmentation isn't what it appears to be. Drawing with it isn't that great either and they're kind of runny... I have them in various colors but I feel like I wasted my money.
Kristen W.
This pen is too runny. I can't make any nice and small designs with out either 1. not be able to see it or 2. it just went everywhere! The only time it worked well was when I first opened it and used it. I found out later that you have to make sure to put top coat over it or else it will come off when you hit it or even just wash your hands!
Shelley H.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I love these because they are cheap and also fun to use. I found several different kinds at dolla rams in Winnipeg and they were only two dollars each. My nieces and I had a slumber party and did eat others nails. Great for kids and adults too!
Kelly P.
Penetanguishene
If you have a steady hand and the patients then you might like these. Not a fan of pushing down on the pen head as it sometimes decides to blob out to much nail polish at once and sometimes not enough. Also scratches the nail (or at least mine)
Elizabeth P.
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
It was okay, but it was hard to make the designs( the tip was too thick) and because at first you are supposed to press is down once before you start, I did and sooo much came out and it went straight on to my desk and left a big black splotch...
Anne V.
Ottawa, ON
I found it made really pretty designs, I have it in white and I did polka dots, it took me a little while to get used to it but it worked pretty well, the only problem is that you really have to apply top coat or it comes off way to easily.
Marlee K.
I find the Sally Hansen pens helpful for nail art, but they aren't always consistent with how much product comes out at a time. I've had to fix nail polish mistakes because of these pens. If you know how to use them properly, they're nice to have!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?