BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Hailey J.
Belleville, ON
I expected this nail art pen to help me make awesome designs on my nails but instead it only ruined the nail polish I already had on! You have to push down the tip of the pen to get the nail polish to even come out and this made making designs very difficult. Definitely will not be buying this again.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
I can't say I have a fantastic review but I don't have a terrible one either.

I find that once I have a color underneath I get a sort of streaky look from the pen. It dries too quickly to go over it a second time so it's usually hit and miss.
Maddie  M.
Dundee, MI
After a few attempts I end up simply tossing it out:( the pen has a couple design issues sigh as tip size and my cap kept popping off plus the polish comes out very fast and liquidity. Even if I successfully created a design it would rub off on a day or so:/ I simp didn't like this product
Cherilyn M.
St Margaret Village, NS
I liked this product and I didn't. It was a bit watery, and it would come out quite fast. But the colors are really nice. I actually used this as a nail polish for my cousin on New Years, and it turned out really well. It looked nice, and its a lot faster to do than actual nail polish. It wasn't messy either. I think I would rather use this as a nail polish rather than an actual Designing pen.
Basma S.
dollard des ormeaux, QC
Its a great idea for u to make like a design or a french manicure but it tools so much time to dry they say u have to put on after u let ur manicure dry but even if u think its dry actually when u rinse ur hand and scrub it it comes off
Jade T.
Canada
I found that it was hard to get the product out, and when I pressed too hard on my nails with the pen, it would just mess up the nail polish I had on. I mean, I did like the turn out of the design I did, but it just takes a lot of effort to get it out nicely. I think I got like two separate uses of it. Which isn't good to start off with, but also because the price is a bit high.
Jessica D.
A cute product with very good intentions; however, it is easily smudged off and smears after hours of dry time. I have found a clear coat is a necessity after applying this product, but doesn't always guarantee the product with last.
Erica H.
Toronto, ON
I purchased one of these a few months ago and was eager to try it. Unfortunately, it did not work at all. It was not precise and it was messy. I purchased another one recently and was hoping my first was just defective. Not the case.
Lolo V.
For $9, i expected this to be a great product. However, to make the nail polish come out, you have to push the applicator inside the container, which causes a lot of polish to spill out. i would recommend doing this over the sink. Also, it dissolved when you wash your hands, so I would recommend a top coat. It's ok, but I would't suggest going out and buying it.
Mrs. K. S.
I like these art pens and have several of them...they are easy to use...you simply push the tip down softly and the polish is released...they can be used for some great nail art designs but they do stain so use a base coat and avoid getting it on your skin.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back