BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Meghan S.
London, ON
I like the idea of these pens more than I like the actual product.. For one, I would rather they come in a pack of many different colours, instead of having to buy one at a time. Next, the colour isn't as intense as I would of liked and the colour doesn't last either. I would recommend getting a pack of nail art pens instead of buying one at a time.
Laurelle C.
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have three, a metallic red, silver and a creme pink. All worked well and the red is awesome, but the pink died an unnatural leaky death on the third use. The silver and red have worked successfully for me many times since then.

Great for nail art lettering and drawing, fine details with no clean up of brushes afterward.
Gabrielle B.
Toronto , ON
You need a lot of finess when working with this product! I purchased the black one and for the longest time I never knew how to use it properly and it would ruin my entire manicure! Now I know that you need to wait till the base polish is COMPLETELY and you need to use a very light hand, also when applying a base coat you cannot drag the brush because it will smear the design......I wouldn't recommend the other colours but the black one is fine!
Michelle N.
Windsor
The product worked pretty well for me - I was able to create designs as desired, and it eliminated the problem of using toothpicks/dotting supplies when sometimes the nail polish would dry out and clump. Here, the supply of nail polish seemed adequate, although I do agree that you need a steady hand to apply properly.
Sandra W.
st. Catharines , Ontario
I usually like SH, but these were such a disaster. The point is not felt or bristles, its more like a solid piece of plastic. the polish comes out by pushing the point in causing it to flood out. There is absolutely no control and the polish does not even stay on the nail longer than a few hours. Waste of money.
Nicole H.
I use Sally Hansen products a lot so when i found this i was really excited to try it.
When i tried to paint a design with it; it just ended up scraping off some of the nail polish i was wearing under it, and depositing random smudges of nail polish everywhere.
Hannah v.
Calgary , AB
I was really looking forward to using these pens but when I got them, I was not impressed. They are very difficult to use, and if your not careful you could end up with big globs of it on your nail. The worst part is that the color comes of extremely matte. This was a cool concept but it did not work out.
Daylan B.
It's a decent product but i find that it's extremely streaky and hard to control.. If you're looking for precise, detailed designs i would advise against these as you need a top coat as well to stop it from rubbing off.. overall i found that it was too streaky and thin to get a nice design and threw it out.
Roxane T.
laval
An ok product if you are not good with using pencil. I love to do nail art and I decided to try this to see who it will turn out. It pretty easy to use, but it doesn't look as good as if you would have use acrylic paint and a detail brush. It's an ok product for newbies, but you will get bored using it.
Krystle C.
Ridgetown, Ontario
I bought 4 of these to do a design I didn't have the proper shades for (I should have just bought the polish colors) 3 out of 4 wouldn't work at all n were already dried out n felt empty no matter how long I played with them ... Nothing!! The 4th that did work wasn't even that great ... Not worth it
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?