BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Natasha P.
I really wanted to LOVE these pens! I bought a couple and when I first used them I just thought I needed to give it a couple more tries so I bought more. But I just can't love these. The concept is great and I thought I would be able to create fun looks with them but they were messy and my nails ended up looking sloppy. There is either to much coming out or not enough at once.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I like to consider myself a nail guru, so I've tried many different nail products. As much as I want to love these, the tip of the pen is far from great. Sometimes the pen wouldn't work then all of a sudden a river of product would run out and get all over. The brand is promising, so if they can fix the problem, I might buy them again.
Faimy S.
Mt Prospect, IL
I was so happy when i got this as a gift but and it was easy to use too. After i carefully drew a good design, it stayed on and i was satisfied. But then 30 minutes to an hour later, the nail polish started going away and the base and top coats were chipping away too. within 2 hours, all my nail polish was gone.
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
The only complaint I have about this product is that it is messy when applying. Like, REALLY messy. The lines are shaky, designs come out weird, it never really ends up looking like what you were aiming for.
BUT that is not necessarily because it is a bad product, it's because nail art is just that... and ART. It should be left to a professional with tools and training.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
While the idea is nice, the actual product isn't so much. Thy dry out rather fast, and the application is inconsistent, so that when I use it for a specific design, it comes out thicker or thinner, cleaner or messier, from nail to nail. I would prefer just using a nail are brush, and that way being able to have a bit more control over the amount of product being used.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
A good concept, but the reality is, this product still needs to be refined in order to work the way they market it. the nail polish is not quick drying and the brush gets crusty if you don't use it for a couple of weeks. for the paid paid, i would not repurchase.
Madison :.
In my opinion this product is horrible! I bought all the colors because well... i wanted them and i heard my friends talk about them. I was so excited to use them when i got home. I painted my nails a pretty pink and wanted a different white design on each finger. I let my pink base coat dry for 30 min. I then started the design. When i opened the white pen the paint would not come out. When i finally got it out i drew on my nail very lightly and it smudged my nail polish! I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN.
Alissa N.
Katy, TX
Its not as easy to use as it seems. My friend gave it to me for my birthday and I was super excited to use it. The problem was that I could have used a toothpick to make the designs I did. I ended up losing it which was a huge bummer since it was a black ( I didn't even have a black polish ) Btw cutepolish is a youtube nail guru which made me really love nail polish.
Angelica Y.
La Mesa, CA
I got two colors on clearance at Target..a hot pink and a purple... I don't like how the product came out. . and even though I used a base coat, the purple one ended up staying my nails really bad! Completely discolored, wherever I had put the purple on top of the base coat. Don't think I'll be using them too much..
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
This product left me really disappointed. When applying, the pigmentation is very weak, meaning you may have to go over the same are a couple of times.Not to mention,this easily rubs off the finger nail. Even with a top coat added, as instructed, it manages to shift the design that was made. Overall, this products is not worth the money and also a waste of time.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?