BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
I've used many different types of nail pens from migi to Barry m. These sally hansen
Have to rate the lowest on my list because of the fact that they're poorly designed
You have to push down to get the flow of polish to work and sometimes to much polish flows out which causes a big blob of it to flow down the tip. Overall it may be useful for some types of nail art but its no where near the level of ease and mobility I have with other types.
Autumn M.
, TN
I purchased one of these so I could touch up my nails on the go, It worked great at first and stayed on well, but I noticed it drying up within a month of buying it. I did like it, but I won't be repurchasing because of it not lasting as long as I'd expected. I'm not spending 8 dollars on this when I could spend the same amount on a bottle of nail polish that'll last months.
Jessica W.
Woodridge, IL
These are not that great, but they have some advantages. The good part is they are really handy/easy to use, they have a nice variety of colors, and they dry quick. The disadvantages though are that they (when you push a little to hard) go all over the place, they dry out pretty fast, and they can just plain be messy.
Natasha P.
I really wanted to LOVE these pens! I bought a couple and when I first used them I just thought I needed to give it a couple more tries so I bought more. But I just can't love these. The concept is great and I thought I would be able to create fun looks with them but they were messy and my nails ended up looking sloppy. There is either to much coming out or not enough at once.
Melissa H.
Missouri City, TX
I really wanted these to work, but overall it was just too hard to control how much came out to get a nice crisp design or uniformly sized dots. I ended up with a mess on my nails even with consistent pressure or no pressure. You really have to keep an eye on the tip and use a napkin to wipe it off every minute or so.
Krystal S.
Richmond, VA
I actually almost hate these things. They don't actually work that well. I've tried them multiple times, and they always bleed really bad, or the paint doesn't show up at all. It's a lose-lose every time for me. The idea is great. I like the actual paint inside the pen. So I usually use my own nail art tools & just let the paint bleed out of the pen & use the paint that way.
Faimy S.
Milwaukee, WI
I was so happy when i got this as a gift but and it was easy to use too. After i carefully drew a good design, it stayed on and i was satisfied. But then 30 minutes to an hour later, the nail polish started going away and the base and top coats were chipping away too. within 2 hours, all my nail polish was gone.
Angelica Y.
La Mesa, CA
I got two colors on clearance at Target..a hot pink and a purple... I don't like how the product came out. . and even though I used a base coat, the purple one ended up staying my nails really bad! Completely discolored, wherever I had put the purple on top of the base coat. Don't think I'll be using them too much..
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
The only complaint I have about this product is that it is messy when applying. Like, REALLY messy. The lines are shaky, designs come out weird, it never really ends up looking like what you were aiming for.
BUT that is not necessarily because it is a bad product, it's because nail art is just that... and ART. It should be left to a professional with tools and training.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
While the idea is nice, the actual product isn't so much. Thy dry out rather fast, and the application is inconsistent, so that when I use it for a specific design, it comes out thicker or thinner, cleaner or messier, from nail to nail. I would prefer just using a nail are brush, and that way being able to have a bit more control over the amount of product being used.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?