BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Rosanna C.
Toronto, ON
I love the colours and the idea of this product but it's very hard to use. I'm right handed and found it easy enough to decorate my left hand but my right hand was a problem. I can't do anything with my left hand, it might as well be an accessory. I also found it hard to make perfect images. It might just be me, I'm not an artist and I'm not the best at drawing. It might easier for others.
Francesca R.
The packaging for the product was pretty, however the quality of the product didn't really live up to the high expectations I had from the Sally Hansen brand. I found that it was very watery and messy and the application wasn't always reliable, it would sometimes take forever to come out or come out so quickly it would make a mess. The colour itself was quite sheer but eventually dried.
Paige K.
Winnipeg , MB
I bought a nail art pen thinking I will finally be able to do nail art without using a toothpick. The amount of polish that comes out is way too much and and the tip is not fine enough to do any nail art, that is unless you want to draw a big smiley face on your nails. I think the idea of a nail art pen is great, but the execution of this product does not live up to its name. The only think I will be able to do with this is use it as a regular nail polish. It looks like I will be sticking with the toothpick method.
Maria L.
I tried this product because it's hard for me to paint my right hand (I'm right handed), let alone spice it up with nail art, but this did not impress me at all. The tip has no grip and tends to slide around the nail and the finishing top coat slightly smudge the ink.
Holly L.
Ontario
When I i first saw this "Style" of nail polish I was so excited because I love doing my own designs, and french tips on my nails; its a struggle with the thicker brushes that nail polish usually comes with. I purchases so many colours ovr impulse and excitment only to be a little more then disapointed. I found the nail art pen to come off very quickly.. it also didn't hold that much nail polish.. i only got a few uses out of one bottle.. and by the time i got around to using the other bottles they had dried up.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
I think these are not good, they dry out to fast and for that price i thought it would be a great product but no it wasnt. I Will never buy one if these again. The positive with this is the brush is a good size so you can do pretty designs and small things too. There is also a lot of colours you could choose from.
Jennifer P.
SAULT STE. MARIE
The first time I tried a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen (in pink), the color inside instantly ran off of my nails, even after I thoroughly washed my hands and dried them. I decided to try this trick; apply clear polish, and dip your nails into old/broken eyeshadow. It leaves a really nice dry and matte finish on your nails, and the ink inside of the pen sticks a lot better!
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
I was not a fan of these. I purchased a few of them and it took a lot of effort to get the colour to come out, and when it did it would just run everywhere. In the off-chance that it actually applied correctly, I found that it rubbed right off very easily. I have more luck with a bottle of polish and a toothpick.
Katerina A.
New Westminster
I was excited when these came out bought a few colours but I found that in my drying time the polish would scratch off / disappear obviously I know how to paint my nails and yes I waited for it to dry but it still didn't last I learnt to barely let it dry before topcoating to prevent this you also can't really go back over your design it rubs it right off
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
These are great for adding tiny details to your nails. Very easy to use, and nice and opaque. The only problem? Unless you use a top coat, they wipe right off, which can be annoying if you don't feel like using a top coat. Another downer is that sometimes it will come out watery if you don't shake it well enough or do something wrong. Otherwise, like it
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back