BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Natasha P.
I really wanted to LOVE these pens! I bought a couple and when I first used them I just thought I needed to give it a couple more tries so I bought more. But I just can't love these. The concept is great and I thought I would be able to create fun looks with them but they were messy and my nails ended up looking sloppy. There is either to much coming out or not enough at once.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I love the new sally Hansen nail art pens, they are so fun and you can decorate your nails with the pens in a variety of ways because of all the colors. you get a nice amount of pens and a nice variety of colors, they are like a pencil! take your time and you will have fabulous nails. I found them at walmart for I think $10 or $12 but you get a lot and they are so fun to use
Skylar H.
Thurmont, MD
I was very excited about these , I love to do my nails and I have quite the collection of nail polish and nail art tools. I was for the most party happy with the nail art pens. They were nice colors and very easy to use. However , I noticed that they started to fall apart and leak. Once I went to use one of them and black polish oozed out of the felt tip all over the place!
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
I've used many different types of nail pens from migi to Barry m. These sally hansen
Have to rate the lowest on my list because of the fact that they're poorly designed
You have to push down to get the flow of polish to work and sometimes to much polish flows out which causes a big blob of it to flow down the tip. Overall it may be useful for some types of nail art but its no where near the level of ease and mobility I have with other types.
Karon L.
Avon, IL
These are terrible and cheap. Unfortunately Sally Hansen products run this way very often and it is not worth the packaging it comes in. These pens don't have good tips to begin with but they are also very thin in consistency. You draw on your nail and it looks like you drew on it with tinted water. So..after drawing over and over in the same spot I finally saw some color but still not impressed. I gave them to my niece and let her play. These should be in the Halloween makeup section that's all they are good for.
Lisa Y.
LAS VEGAS, NV
When I first heard of the nail art pens, I thought it would be easier than having to pay to go to a nail salon and get my nails done.

The pen wasn't what I expected though. It didn't want to go onto my nail, and when it did it was almost transparent. It's too bad though because there are some really cute colors.
Ashanka K.
Columbus, IN
I expected a lot from these pens since they are from the Sally Hansen line, but they were pretty disappointing. I had to shake them a lot to get some of the color out and then it wouldn't be very opaque, and I would have to keep shaking and reapplying, so my nails looked far from consistent. They need to work on this product as much as they do perfecting others in their line.
Melissa H.
Missouri City, TX
I really wanted these to work, but overall it was just too hard to control how much came out to get a nice crisp design or uniformly sized dots. I ended up with a mess on my nails even with consistent pressure or no pressure. You really have to keep an eye on the tip and use a napkin to wipe it off every minute or so.
Aanya J.
I bought the silver color of the series. I used it fine the first few times, and the color flowed out easily, however, even after leaving it to dry for one hour (with minimal to no polish underneath), it would still smudge with a top coat. Also, about a week after I bought it, the ink stopped flowing and I had to press it into my nail to get dots of the polish out. It would leave indents, smudges and then grew to have a loose watery quality that wouldn't even draw properly. I threw it out, was a waste of my time.
Autumn M.
, TN
I purchased one of these so I could touch up my nails on the go, It worked great at first and stayed on well, but I noticed it drying up within a month of buying it. I did like it, but I won't be repurchasing because of it not lasting as long as I'd expected. I'm not spending 8 dollars on this when I could spend the same amount on a bottle of nail polish that'll last months.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?