BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Cher C.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this pen in white and in pink. I love doing design on my nails and I was excited. But to my dismay, too much came out of the pen and turned to blobs. and the couple times it did come out and do a design correctly, the design was easily rubbed off. Even after I applied a top coat. I would rather use a pin to make my designs then this product. don't waste your time or money.
Nicola R.
Lincoln UK
I got these pens a while ago and to be honest I wasn't impressed with them. The polish when you click the button tends to come out in spits and spats meaning you don't get an even flow every time. Plus I found them to be a tad streaky on my nails and they do dry matte on my nails. I also found that the brush dries out very quickly and needs constant re-cleaning in order to use again.
Miriam B.
I was so excited to buy this but as soon as I made an attempt to use it, it was just a disappointment. It was not vivid so I had to try drawing with it several times and it ended up just ruining my whole job. I was really let down to a point where I would not even want to go get a brighter color to give it another chance.:(
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I bought one of these when I first started doing nail art and I was shocked by how easy it was to use. I'm a little clumsy and thought I might not be able t0 do it right, but I was. You do need to give it a minute to dry and then seal it with a top coat, but it lasts really well. Just follow the instructions on the package.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA
We got a set of these for our daughters so I can do some easy, fun nail art on them and not have to get so many bottles of color.
The chipping and lasting power is just not there. Even with a top coat they came off with in the first 4 hours. Very sad because the girls were going to the Daddy/Daughter dance with my husband and wanted to show off the "fancy nails" mom had done.
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
Although the colors are nice i haven't had a single good experience using these pens. I have found that they dry out quickly. Each times ive used the pens, either not enough polish comes out and the tip of the pen ruins the previous coat of polish, or too much polish comes out of the pen and explodes all over your finger, again, ruining the coat of polish previously applied.
Natasha P.
I really wanted to LOVE these pens! I bought a couple and when I first used them I just thought I needed to give it a couple more tries so I bought more. But I just can't love these. The concept is great and I thought I would be able to create fun looks with them but they were messy and my nails ended up looking sloppy. There is either to much coming out or not enough at once.
India G.
This pen is horrible! I bought the white one and I was planning to get more creative with my nail designs. Well the pen is more like a marker that leaks. You have to press down fairly hard for the product to come out and then when it does it runs all over your nail! Also once it dried it looked like whiteout. I was highly upset. This pen is way to expensive for the quality.
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
When I first heard of the nail art pens, I thought it would be easier than having to pay to go to a nail salon and get my nails done.

The pen wasn't what I expected though. It didn't want to go onto my nail, and when it did it was almost transparent. It's too bad though because there are some really cute colors.
Karon L.
Avon, IL
These are terrible and cheap. Unfortunately Sally Hansen products run this way very often and it is not worth the packaging it comes in. These pens don't have good tips to begin with but they are also very thin in consistency. You draw on your nail and it looks like you drew on it with tinted water. So..after drawing over and over in the same spot I finally saw some color but still not impressed. I gave them to my niece and let her play. These should be in the Halloween makeup section that's all they are good for.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?