BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kelly T.
Santa Monica, CA
The idea of this is so great and makes me so excited to do designs on my nails, but unfortunately it didn't really do what I wanted. It chipped off quickly and sometimes the color wasn't dark enough to be able to make a good design. I have the white one and most of the time you can see right through the paint. So.. I probably won't get it again. Maybe I'll find another brand and try again.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I purchased one of these thinking it would be a nice alternative to using polishes to make designs. I was wrong, not only did it make my nails look sloppy it scraped off some of the polish that was completely dry on my nails. They dry up easy too. I was very disappointed eespecially because I love mostly all Sally Hansen products.
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
Like anything in life, drawing cool designs on your nails with these pens take practice! When I first started it was hard and frustrating but as i practiced i finally got the flow of the marker and got my hand steady enough to make some cool designs. I do my nails all the time!
Christina F.
I picked one up on a whim one day and I could not have been more disappointed. I love Sally Hansen nail products, but this was a dud. The pen felt like it wasn't even full, it dried out after 3 uses. You also have to push down the felt tip to get the polish flowing, like a paint pen, but you end up with uneven streaky marks.
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This product seems like it'd be really cool but when I tried it on my nails it just proved to be way too troublesome. The pen's a little pressure insensitive which causes you to push down harder and then on comes the flood of nail polish. No, thank you. Once you get the hang of it though it's okay at best. Honestly it's much easier to just make your own nail tool and dip it in polish.
Cher C.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this pen in white and in pink. I love doing design on my nails and I was excited. But to my dismay, too much came out of the pen and turned to blobs. and the couple times it did come out and do a design correctly, the design was easily rubbed off. Even after I applied a top coat. I would rather use a pin to make my designs then this product. don't waste your time or money.
Brittany C.
Walbridge, OH
These pens are perfect for touch ups. I have done designs with them as well. They do dry fairly quickly but don'texpect them to last without applying a clear cat over top. Generally the polish from these only last about 3-5 days max. I have tried to re-use them but they can only be re-used for about a week. Good for a quick design or touch up but a lot of money for such short wear.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have bought a few of these pens, because I frequently do many designs on my nails. I did not think they would be very hard to use, I was wrong. I kept having to push down on the pen tip to allow for nail polish to come out. I found this very unhelpful and more difficult than it needed to be with using the product. Once the polish did flow easier I was able to create awesome designs.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Im not one for nail art just for the fact its hard to painr designs with my left hand. I saw these and thought it was a super cool concept that would make it easier. Not at all! My first use, the nail poliah was really thin and got everywhere. After i gave it another chance later on, it was hard for me to even get it to work!
Miriam B.
I was so excited to buy this but as soon as I made an attempt to use it, it was just a disappointment. It was not vivid so I had to try drawing with it several times and it ended up just ruining my whole job. I was really let down to a point where I would not even want to go get a brighter color to give it another chance.:(
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?