BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Prima S.
Pretty good pen, but if you forget to seal it with a top coat, it will smudge off!
CE U.
University Place, WA
I love them! they just make nail design be so easy! and they are really easy to use
Elizabeth G.
Olean, NY
It's just ok. It's easy to use but i would much rather buy a design brush instead.
Robyn b.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like that art pens they do I really good job and I buy them all the time
Bethany P.
Overland Park, KS
It's a good idea, but the dispertion of the polish is not accurate or dark enough!
Alexis A.
I bought the white one and was able to use it once and then it didn't work again :(
Annie D.
Omaha, AR
Love these, I like to do designs on my nails this just makes it a lot easier to do
Carlie P.
Abingdon, MD
Does not go on nicely and makes a mess! I was better off using regular nail polish.
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
I love doing my nails and this is a great way to have salon looking nails for less!
Jami F.
Covington, KY
Do not personally like them rather use brushes and a lil pricey for them not working
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?