BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kayla H.
I do not like these nail pens. When I tried using them I kept having them not always make a mark when I wanted them to. I had to try multiple times to get a mark on a spot where I wanted it and with what I had to do to get it to come out, sometimes I ended up putting it where I didn't want it. Then after all that struggle to get a design on my fingernails, it wiped off in spots after about a day.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I purchased this product a few years ago. Being VERY into nail design, I thought it would be a quick and easy way to design. No. In order to get the color to come out, you have to push the tip in to achieve the color. The color went all over the place. The applicator to apply it become dull very easy from having to push it down to receive the color and it made it even harder to design!
Eunice B.
Littleton, CO
I picked up these pens because I thought they would be easier to use than a nail striping tool. Turns out, I was wrong. First, the tips are incredibly hard, so when using them, I ended up with dents and grooves in my mani. In addition, the paint doesn't feed out of the tip evenly, creating an uncontrollable mess instead of cute nail art. For the $8 price tag, I felt totally ripped off.
Lana N.
Garden Grove, CA
I was really excited to use this once I purchased it...but I was so disappointed when I did. First of all, it doesn't dry quick enough! Sometimes, it will either (1) Scratch the nail polish that is already recently applied or (2) It will smudge when I apply the top coat. I give it a decent time to dry too, but apparently not enough... I am not sure if it is not dry or it just smudges.
Jenna C.
Jewett City, CT
I have a whole bunch of theses pens in different colors, but you have to be like really careful when you use them.. sometime more polish comes out than you need if you press down too hard and it kind of takes a while to dry. i have messed up a bunch trying to use the pens for designs on my nails.
Maegan G.
The idea is great! BUT...the product needs improvement. The polish comes out very sheer, not as easy to use as it looks, more of a hassle than a help. you have to press the felt tip down and then polish flows out fast and puddles, sometimes the fibers from the felt tip were left behind. Does not make precise lines, overall not impressed with this product & will not repurchase or recommend
N C.
Boston, MA
Overall, I have a few of the colors (turquoise, white, pink, etc.) and they're not very pigmented! When using them to do designs, they're very very faint and I wish they were more opaque. Wil they're great on their own or for a subtle color, they're not the greatest. The application is very rough and the color comes out of a plastic tip instead of a felt marker tip which I thought it was.
Courtney B.
I bought these a few times awhile back and it was so not worth the money. These pens are expensive & I only got a few uses out of them, they run out very fast. I normally love Sally Hansen nail products but these pens were just not good. I will never buy them again because it didn't apply nicely like a pen should it was kinda messy & runny. Also expensive for the amount you get in them.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a huge fan of Sally Hansen nail polish, so I thought there nail art pens would be just as good, I thought wrong. The ones I purchased either dried out fast or the liquid just comes out to fast when pressure is being put on the tip.

I do still use the ones that work, but what I have to do it put some on a plastic surface and use a dotting tool or nail brush to get the design I want.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
The first time I used the product it worked okay. I noticed it was watery and took more than 2 coats to get the full color. The second time I used it I shook it (with the cap on) when I took the cap off the nail posh ran into my hand and down my arm. I was very excited to use this product and the outcome was definitely not what was expected. I won't waste my money on this product again.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?