BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
kelly b.
W Sacramento, CA
Polish dries fast i like the brush to paint on nails and great colors and would buy again
Holly A.
alton, il
Not what i expected. dries out very fast. or to much comes out and smears. wont buy again
Niki s.
Not the best quality. and does not last long at all. Not really worth the money you pay.
Deshae D.
Canton, MS
It works good for many designs but only if you can draw, otherwise it's just a big mess.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
They're cool to use for making designs but it dries out quickly. i prefer from the bottle
Kate H.
Blissfield, MI
These didn't work as well as I wanted and dried up pretty fast. Not worth the money.
Janell C.
Cliffwood, NJ
Not as easy to use as expected. I would rather use the thin strip brush with my polish.
Erika L.
Grove City, OH
I LIKE IT, MY GIRLS LOVE IT, THEY MAKE VERY LOVELY DESINGE TO THE NAIL, SO I LIKE IT.
Keisha A.
I used the Sally Henson Nail Art Pen to do my Halloween nails. It worked pretty good.
Lydia C.
Simpsonville, SC
This pen was ok. It ran out really quickly which kinda made me sad. Not worth the cost.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?