BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Ally G.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy to use and fun to make designs with, but difficult to use if you're looking for precision.
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I love how easy it is to apply and the quick dry time but I find myself reapplying quite often
Martha C.
This makes designs easy to make and you can choose from different colors. its good but pricey.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
Wasn't too impressed with this nail design Pen. It was rather expressive and it shouldn't be.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
Love this product very good but rubs off with me but it might not rub off with you worth a try
Annalisa I.
Super easy to use and goes on super smooth. This is my very first pen and I absolutely love it
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
I tried this once and all i ended up with was really messed up looking nails that were smudged.
Jessica B.
Louisville , KY
These are sometimes a pain to use. I've got the hang of it after a lot of practice using them.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I like these and they have good color selection work well at first but then dry out quickly :/
Adriana P.
Summerville, SC
I loveeeeeeeeeeee these because they are easy to put on your nails and don't have a bad smell.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back