BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Maria B.
Burlington, NJ
They're great ... if you have a stable hand. For someone who's creative with pens and pencil, this should be a great tool. Especially if you're on the go. They make easy addition to spicing up your nails.

If otherwise, it only sounds as easy as it seems. Truth be told, you will need some artsy skill to come up with great results. Unless you don't mind having scribbles then you should be goog.
Kayla H.
I do not like these nail pens. When I tried using them I kept having them not always make a mark when I wanted them to. I had to try multiple times to get a mark on a spot where I wanted it and with what I had to do to get it to come out, sometimes I ended up putting it where I didn't want it. Then after all that struggle to get a design on my fingernails, it wiped off in spots after about a day.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL
I cant seem to get a good use out of this product. Maybe it works good on other people? It always seems to mess up my nail polish and stains my nails. I assume this product would be amazing to those who know what they are doing but to the average user its sort of tricky to get nail polish out of the pen. Also, I have found that the pen dries out very easily. So. I would only recommend buying this if you are really into nail art and know how to work these things.
Angela B.
Aurora, NC
I bought this in White and black to give my nails a little pop on top of a bright color polish. The white goes on kind of chalky and you can sort of see the color through it unless you really gob it on there. They also say to let the nail completely dry before you use the pens, but the pens can still cause ripples or creases in the polish. I'm not rushing out to buy any more, that's for sure.
Hailey D.
New Haven, CT
I am surprised that this product did not get good reviews from earlier posts. I feel as though this product works very well on my nails. It is not the polish pen but the person who is using it. If you are not very good at doing your own nails then using a polish pen will make tings difficult because you need a steady hand and some time to spend. I love this product though because it makes me nails look fabulous when I do designs. The colors doesn't chip and lasts a long time. i would deffinitely recommend it to an avid product reviewer.
Angela B.
Chattanooga, TN
I've wanted to love these, unfortunately it didn't work out. The pink and white are way too light, it takes at least two coats to see it...you can't always go back over nail art without messing it up. I liked the black pen, once I figured out how to get it to come out in a workable flow. But when I tried to use it again a week later the tip fell off with a big glob of polish. Grrr, no thanks
Amie W.
Hampshire, IL
Just like others have said, this nail art pen although appealing from the looks and advertising pictures. . . fails to do beautiful designs as it advertises. My friend got them recently (and she is amazing at nail art) and absolutely regretted getting them because the color bled everywhere. Stick with the small brush tips of other brands or use your regular polish colors with a thin brush.
Anissa N.
Dana Point, CA
These little pens are quite the bargain; however, they do not ensure long wear and only administer a very thin coat.
I would not recommend using these for an important event, and would advise you to stick to regular polish.

Although these little suckers are convenient due to their pen-like qualities, they simply do not result in the same coat consistency a nice liquid polish can have.
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
Like anything in life, drawing cool designs on your nails with these pens take practice! When I first started it was hard and frustrating but as i practiced i finally got the flow of the marker and got my hand steady enough to make some cool designs. I do my nails all the time!
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a huge fan of Sally Hansen nail polish, so I thought there nail art pens would be just as good, I thought wrong. The ones I purchased either dried out fast or the liquid just comes out to fast when pressure is being put on the tip.

I do still use the ones that work, but what I have to do it put some on a plastic surface and use a dotting tool or nail brush to get the design I want.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?