BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lizzy L.
Pomona, CA
Not a bad product for beginners at nail art. I find this to be useful for larger designs and straight chunky lines. As far as colors I purchased black, white, and silver. The black and white were fine but the silver was not pigmented enough to show up and I found it to be very streaky. This was disappointing considering how pricey they are.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
I've had my pens for almost two years now and they still work perfectly fine. I'd recommend at least trying these. I couldn't get my designs anywhere near perfect until I purchased these. It takes a little time to get the hang of it though. They are slightly leaky, but in their defense I probably should have shaken them up with the cap on. ;D
Mazzy J.
San Miguel de Allende, GTO
It dries out before you're even done using it. I bought one black one and used it just about every time I did my nails for a few months. I didn't use it for a couple of months, and when I went to open it up again, it was completely dried out. I could get it to work again but not as well as before. Also, if you don't put clear nail polish over it, it will crack and fall right off within a few hours.
Ansley G.
Hudson, WI
I was stupid and bought several of these without trying them (I know, stupid.)

They just don't work as well as they should. It feels very much like a craft marker and not polish. I found it difficult to apply on top of dry polish. I bet these would work great on paper, but in actual execution they are pretty poor.

Now I have a bunch of these sitting in a drawer and I know I won't be using them.
Maria B.
Burlington, NJ
They're great ... if you have a stable hand. For someone who's creative with pens and pencil, this should be a great tool. Especially if you're on the go. They make easy addition to spicing up your nails.

If otherwise, it only sounds as easy as it seems. Truth be told, you will need some artsy skill to come up with great results. Unless you don't mind having scribbles then you should be goog.
Hailey D.
New Haven, CT
I am surprised that this product did not get good reviews from earlier posts. I feel as though this product works very well on my nails. It is not the polish pen but the person who is using it. If you are not very good at doing your own nails then using a polish pen will make tings difficult because you need a steady hand and some time to spend. I love this product though because it makes me nails look fabulous when I do designs. The colors doesn't chip and lasts a long time. i would deffinitely recommend it to an avid product reviewer.
Angela B.
Aurora, NC
I bought this in White and black to give my nails a little pop on top of a bright color polish. The white goes on kind of chalky and you can sort of see the color through it unless you really gob it on there. They also say to let the nail completely dry before you use the pens, but the pens can still cause ripples or creases in the polish. I'm not rushing out to buy any more, that's for sure.
Jennifer S.
I would have expected more from this. Not only is it a little to much but the tip always drys up and messes up then I can no longer used it. Also it doesn't really let me make the design I want cause then a lot of nail polish comes out.
Amie W.
Hampshire, IL
Just like others have said, this nail art pen although appealing from the looks and advertising pictures. . . fails to do beautiful designs as it advertises. My friend got them recently (and she is amazing at nail art) and absolutely regretted getting them because the color bled everywhere. Stick with the small brush tips of other brands or use your regular polish colors with a thin brush.
Kaylee W.
Auburn, AL
I cant seem to get a good use out of this product. Maybe it works good on other people? It always seems to mess up my nail polish and stains my nails. I assume this product would be amazing to those who know what they are doing but to the average user its sort of tricky to get nail polish out of the pen. Also, I have found that the pen dries out very easily. So. I would only recommend buying this if you are really into nail art and know how to work these things.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?