BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Edie D.
Farmington, CT
The Nail pen is great for doing cute designs at an affordable price, but it isn't the best quality.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I really don't care for these very much, they don't work very well = (. Waste of money in my opinion.
Christin T.
I do like these but they dry out very fast! Is it worth the 8 bucks I paid? I don't know about that!
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
These are not the easiest to use but with some practice and slowing down I have improved my skills.
Stephanie S.
This product worked okay when i first got it but it dried out super fast and I barely got to use it.
kaitlyn b.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Absolutely hated this. Doesn't work at all! Do not buy this!! It just looks like marker on your nails
Christine S.
I have these in so many colors! It works great and I can make so many designs on my nails with them!
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
When i don't have time to go to the nail salon i do my own nails n draw lil hearts n them works great
Ruby C.
They work the first 2 times then they just suck. Also find they release too much product at one time
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
I would never buy this product again. It washed off when i washed my hands and it is so hard to use.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?