BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Chelsea H.
I love these nail art pens by Sally Henson. I love to decorate my own nails and these come in handy.
Summer B.
Cumming, GA
Comes out dull and sometimes to wet or to much i don't like them but i could draw a heart on my nails
Christin T.
I do like these but they dry out very fast! Is it worth the 8 bucks I paid? I don't know about that!
Marisa T.
I love these pins its great to work with when drawing art on nails and toe nails would recommend this
Jess T.
Independence, MO
I really don't care for these very much, they don't work very well = (. Waste of money in my opinion.
Mariam M.
South Easton, MA
They just don't really work very well. It's pretty bad quality and ruins my manicure most of the time
Cariebeth G.
Perryville , KY
I can never get the polish to stay on. Even when I put a clear coat on it tends to smear really bad.
Miranda H.
Wallkill, NY
So I liked it but it dried out quick and kinda messy. Looks good if you don't get it on your finger.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I purchased the white pen to write on my nails, and the pen didn't show up enough that you could see.
Claudia Z.
San Lorenzo, CA
Didn't like much was really excited to use them as it turns out it was pretty hard for me to use them
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?