BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Katherine H.
Clovis, CA
The pens I bought dried very fast. A nail art pen is a great idea, but there needs to be improvements.
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Difficult to apply, dries out easily and expensive for the small amount of polish actually in the pen.
Jalina W.
Carrollton, TX
For me personally, they would rub off almost as soon as I put them on. I had the blue, grey, and pink.
Andrea V.
Armada, MI
This nail polish is really bad I would not recommend it. It peels off very quickly and is not glossy
Paris T.
Ladson, SC
It's an okay product , I'm kind of happy that I got it for a gift because it's not really worth buying.
Prudy m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very shaky and steady hands and with this pen I get to look like I am a professional nail artist
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not my favorite nail pen. Some colors are already dried by the time I use them, right out of the box.
Susana W.
Staten Island, NY
I got black and silver colors as a gift and i hate them. They are watery and i cant draw a decide line.
Carly M.
Ashtabula, OH
I got these and absolutely hated them.It comes off extremely easily, it is runny and gets everywhere!!!
amanda h.
This stuff is easy to use in order to put cool designs on ur nails. however it chips off very easily.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back