BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Danielle M.
Staten Island, NY
This nail pen dries out too quickly and it the tip is so hard it ruins the color I just put down as the base
mercedes m.
The point wasn't stiff enough in my opinion to do the designs like they show but still a cool thing to own.
Christy P.
Cathedral City, CA
These are good but they dry out fast. They are great for doodling on your nails and making pretty designs.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
These are fun! Great for drawing designs on to your nails. Make sure they're really dry before you use it.
Shirley H.
Apt J, Sunnyvale
Over priced especially because the tip gets ruined really fast and not much color comes out of the polish.
Savannah E.
Tacoma, WA
I liked how easy it was to put on. Less messy than a bottle. It felt a little thin though and fades faster.
kayla s.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
It has a really horribly shaped tip. You cant make detailed designs with fat tips. Plus it dries out fast.
I really like this because I can do any kind of art on my nails, and I like that they have a lot of colors.
Valerie H.
I enjoy using these for fun fast designs. With so any different colors you can draw rainbows in your nails.
Kelli R.
Very hard to use and the polish comes out in weird amounts. I do way better free handing with a toothpick.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back