BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey L.
Review for: Neon Pink more...
Horrible pen. After a week that i bought it, it started to dry up. I didn't even get the chance to use it. Also this product was very hard to use when it was working. Too much  product/nailpolish would dispense from it and left my nail with a big glob of polish
Veronica E.
Pleasanton, CA
It dried out super fast, scratched off over the course of using your hands and nails over the course of the day if you didn't use a was difficult to apply and was just over all not a good nail product. If you want to draw on your nails stick with a striper and/or a toothpick. D for the fact that it is a wonderful idea. It just did not work for me.
Denise H.
, NJ
I loved this pen for the first week that I had it, especially because of the price! But after the first week the flow became inconsistent, first flowing way too fast and forcing me to remove the polish on the whole nail, and then the whole pen dried up. I am still recommending this product because it was a great while it lasted and the price made it worth it, but don't expect a perfectly working product.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
I've had my pens for almost two years now and they still work perfectly fine. I'd recommend at least trying these. I couldn't get my designs anywhere near perfect until I purchased these. It takes a little time to get the hang of it though. They are slightly leaky, but in their defense I probably should have shaken them up with the cap on. ;D
Heather G.
Conroe, TX
I was really excited to give these a try, but was sorely disappointed. The "polish" that is dispensed from the pen is bascially a glorified paint marker. It smears with a top coat, goes on in uneven amounts (don't even try to make even-looking dots), and it just really doesn't do what you expect it to. I was really hoping for a better result.
Amanda Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The design and ease of the product is great, but they're not worth the price or hassle. Sure, it's easy to apply, but the formula is streaky and it'll chip off in a matter of minutes. I'd stick to normal polish, unless you're really in a bind and want to put on some colour really quick.
Alicesen L.
I love trying new designs and looks on my nails so I really needed a nail art pen. Decided to try these out and was soooo disappointed! First of all it took awhile to get the color to start flowing to the pen. Once it did it was kinda hard to get the look I wanted, the brush just isn't right. It seems like it never actually dries, no matter how long you wait. Putting topcoat just smears it more. wah.
Meg R.
Concord, CA
I've had some trouble getting consistent results with this type of nail art pen. I thought it was a problem with just the one pen that I had, but I bought a replacement and another color to see if it made a difference. I found it was too thin most of the time. When I pumped it a little bit to get a better flow of polish, it gushed out and I was left with a mess. They sit unused in my nail polish box.
Ansley G.
Hudson, WI
I was stupid and bought several of these without trying them (I know, stupid.)

They just don't work as well as they should. It feels very much like a craft marker and not polish. I found it difficult to apply on top of dry polish. I bet these would work great on paper, but in actual execution they are pretty poor.

Now I have a bunch of these sitting in a drawer and I know I won't be using them.
Breeanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like how these pens allow you to draw creative things on your nails! I bought a white pen to create white polka dots on light blue nails. It worked pretty well. I was happy that it did not give a bad odor like nail polish. When I didn't apply a topcoat, it came off very quickly. The next time I used it, it stayed much longer-- so make sure to use a topcoat! Overall, really cute and trendy!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?