BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Karen V.
Fairfield, CA
I don't recommend this unless you're a beginner, a dotting tool is cheaper and in my opinion easier to work with !
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This stuff works okay. It does what it's supposed to but it was hard to use and the color payoff wasn't that great.
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX
Not satisfied at all. When I used my nail pen it seemed to dry out and not paint very well. Will not purchase again
Jennifer M.
Southgate, MI
Overall not impressed - some of the colors are decent, but the majority of them smear too much and are too light.
Gabrielle D.
Salina, KS
This pen was super runny and always ruined my freshly done (and dried) nails. The color options are a plus though!
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Love using the different color nail art .love to make different designs.my favorite color is blue red, and purple.
Eugenith G.
Easy to use nice colors only thing you have to be careful in not squeezing to much you don't want you art ruin. ;)
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
There not the best, it doesn't work that well, and i recommend to for u to save ur money for something more useful
I like this product i use it on my daughter nail make little flowers and it stay on pretty long with out chipping
Reshma P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! My sister uses this on my nails all the time. I love how easy it is to apply and make designs!!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back