BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Annie C.
Sacramento, CA
They sometimes bleed when you're trying to make a design and can easily mess you up while you're working on a design
Jennifer A.
Bastrop, LA
The Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens are okay. They can make very precise designs but I think the formula is a bit watery.
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
Not a huge fan. The point isn't very thin therefore leaving a decently thick line and easy to make lots of mistakes.
Ellie F.
I have tried a few colors now & have to say I love the idea of these but the pen itself really needs to be tweaked!
Lisa V.
Benton Harbor, MI
I tired these a couple time and it didn't last. It was cute in the beginning and after about and hour just faded away
Christina K.
Catawba, VA
It a really good idea but it don't work unless it was the one I had. It a lot of money for something that don't work.
a p.
I'm such a nail polish junkie and anything that comes along with it.. love adding these design pens to my collection
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC
Thy were fun. If you don't put the lids back on tight, they will dry out and you won't be able to use them any more.
Yadira G.
Stockton, CA
I bought the white pen to draw flowers on my nails, but it was gone after only one use. Huge waste of seven dollars.
Sarah F.
Sort of difficult to work with as the pen is not pointed enough. Okay pigmentation but does not last long at all.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?