BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is not good for nail artist people, the pen was very dry and i couldn't draw anything i didn't like it.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ
This pen is easy to use but it ruins the nail polish sometimes and to much comes out and also the pen dries out fast
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
These things are a great idea. I did find however, that they dry out fairly quickly. They do have some great colors.
Ciara C.
Lees Summit, MO
I liked this at 1st but then realized if your not good at drawing then they don't really work for you all that geat...
Tara H.
CALIMESA, CA
I wasn't a fan of these, they were hard to use and expensive. I wont buy or try again. They made blobs not fine lines.
Daw Y.
Charlotte, NC
I bought the red one once.... I opened it... and was completely dry. You get what I'm saying here...its not worth it.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this product when it first came out. The advertisements as far as I am concerned are relatively false.
Autumnn M.
Doesn't work well after the first use. Perhaps the pen's mechanism dries up too quickly? Either way, I'm not a fan.
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
So easy to use and cute for adding designs to nails , the felt tip makes it way to actually draw things on the nail !
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
I found this product hard to use and when I finally got it to spit out polish it was messy and seemed to dry,the tip
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back