BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kirsten  H.
Its a little difficult to use. It looks pretty after it gets done. I did have a not so good experience with it though.
Tessie M.
San Luis Obisp0, CA
This sally hansen nail art pen works pretty well. However, it is not the most convenient thing. It works well though.
Alli G.
Newark, DE
Looks like a fun product but it barely works. they dry out fast and the tip gets damaged easily. way too expensive too
Wayniece P.
El Mirage
I like this product but my experience wasn't to great. It kept clumping up on me or the polish would come out too fast.
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
I got some one time used them and the color to watery and you cant really see is and welp the dry out like way to fast
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
Great for kids but if you are looking for a professional looking polished nail design, use a tiny brush and reg polish
Lauren A.
Round Rock, TX
These are nice and convenient to use for quick nail design, I was not impressed by how long the nail polish stayed on.
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
Nail pens are so easy to use. I always get nail pens to try new designs.
Every two weeks I do my nails with nail pens.
Ty D.
Michigan City, IN
My daughter and I love these pens! I use them for almost any and all holidays! Very easy to use to create works of art!
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
I like Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen because you can do a lot of things. My fav look is french manicure with the white pen!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back