BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Coral S.
DO NOT BUY.
It's too expensive for the poor quality it is. It does not work. It is way to watery or you have to press super hard and it floods out. It's suppose to be able to do small detailed designs but does NOT accomplish that.

I will never buy again. I can accomplish the same thing with regular polish and toothpicks for better results and lower cost.
Rebecca A.
Powder Springs, GA
I bought a few of these when I first started doing nail art as I wasn't very good with the stripper. I got them on clearance and thought I got a great deal...Wrong! They work okay but trying to put them over another nail polish is hard. you have to use several coats just as if you were applying regular polish. The black and the white are really watery and fade fast. Its better to just buy strippers and learn as you go
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
I love sally hansen products but sadly this one did not work that well for me. I bought it because I love to do my nails and I swear my the sally hansen nail polishs. So, when i saw these cool looking pens I thought it'd be great and look cool but it didn't adhere to the nail polish well and it didn't really come out of the pen itself that well at all.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
The concept of this product is a great idea, but the actual product falls short of my expectations. The price is the first problem. It is such a tiny amount of paint, so I don't see paying the same price or even higher than an entire regular bottle of Neil polish. They don't work well either!
Laurie K.
I very much disliked this product. It did not work as the picture shows. I bought a silver one to draw stripes onto red nail polish and the result was just awful. In my personal opinion it was a waste of my money and it just sits with my other nail polish products and will never be used again.
Nancy A.
The idea in theory seems nice, but realistically it's horrible. The polish inside dries out immediately after your first attempt to use it. You literally have to roll this pen and shake it and bang it a few times to get it to do something. It's hard to get it to work or for the polish/color to start flowing. When you finally manage to get it to work it overflows causing a big mess. The designs come out bumpy and uneven. The edges of the tip dry to a hard flaky residue. Not worth buying. Just buy a stripper brush if you want to create nail designs or nail art..
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI
I normally really love Sally Hansen products, but this is a complete miss. The pens are awkward to hold and control and the product smears really easy, bleeds, and rubs off quickly. I would save your money and go to salon if you want good nail art.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
I was excited to finally have some polish pens, but I was quickly disappointed. It took me forever to figure out that you had to push down on the tip to get the color to come out, and when it did, it would gush all over the place. I finally was able to control the flow enough to be able to use it, but the lines were messy and the tip of the pen broke into little pieces.

The color was nice, but that was about it.
Rebecca G.
Alton, IL
I got this a while ago and hardly ever used it. I got it out a couple days ago to try it again. When I put it on my nail on top of a coat of polish, it was like putting water on a plate, it moved around and wouldn't go where I wanted. After I finally got it to work I waited about 2 hours before I put a top coat on. I knew it was dry, but when I put the top coat on the pen got all streaky and smudged!
Not very good.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I purchased the white pen to do some nail art, and I was very disappointed. Initially, I had a hard time getting the product to come out of the pen. When it finally did start flowing, I found that the consistency was too thin to really work with. I tried to make straight lines, but the product just kept running in odd directions on my nails. Save your money!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?