BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Maryah H.
, FL
I think its a little to runny I prushed down to hard and it ran all over my nail polish that I just painted poir to this
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the concept however they are not as easy to use as the ads specify.You must have a very steady hand for these pens
Jackie L.
Its not really all that good it takes soooo long to dry and its really hard to get the nail polish they way you want it .
Miranda H.
Galion , OH
I used this to do some designs on my nails and the designs looked good and were easy to do but it didn't last very long.
Natalie K.
Spring Hill, FL
I love the colors and how fast it drys on my nail. But the nail polish in the tube drys very fast so for me it's a waste
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I bought this in silver and it was ok. I think I could have done the same thing with a sharpie pen. Not worth the price.
Andrea C.
Munford, AL
Its idea is very good. But I have found that it doesn't dry good and it too much comes out when you are trying to use it.
Erin F.
These are really good for drawing designs but if you are looking for perfection don't expect too much from these pens.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
I tried the black to go with chrome nail polish I had and it was crap. I barely worked. Never bothered to purchase again.
Julie G.
Dubuque, IA
Good concept but not very good. Can be hard to make lines or any kind of complex design. Good for dots and easy designs!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?