BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Pamela P.
Brooklyn, NY
Doesn't last long on your nail and it colors lightly. but the nail art pen doesn't last long and doesn't try up in the bottle.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I can't say I love this product. It tends to be a little watered down & does not last long at all, even with top coat.
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the concept however they are not as easy to use as the ads specify.You must have a very steady hand for these pens
Maryah H.
, FL
I think its a little to runny I prushed down to hard and it ran all over my nail polish that I just painted poir to this
Hannah L.
Fontana, CA
The reason I don't like them is that they don't stay on no matter what and they bleed color when the pen hits your nails.
Aline H.
Kingsburg, CA
Yo compre una griz pero estaba muy liquid,no me gusto para nada,su color no era furte y la punta de la pen es muy gruesa!
victoria d.
Dallas, TX
I bought about 5 of these from target. They are not what I expected them to be. The pen leak if you squeeze them to hard.
Jackie L.
Its not really all that good it takes soooo long to dry and its really hard to get the nail polish they way you want it .
Anjelica R.
Lowell, MA
Love the colors but it's too pricey especially for an item that dries out so quickly. The packaging is horrible as well.
Lizeth S.
South El Monte, CA
This product sucks soo much don't EVER spend a penny on this product . Its like a pen exploding out water with some color.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back