BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
tasha k.
Elyria, OH
I've only tried these a couple of times, it takes a lot of patience and practice to master this art. I have yet to master it.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
They dry out too easily, and it may be just me, but i had a hard time making designs. might be worth it if they were cheaper.
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
One of the worst nail polish pens I have ever used. Goopy and messy. The flow is awful and makes it nearly impossible to use
tabetha T.
I don't care for these I am not sure if its the product or that i just don't know how to use a nail art pen. it is very messy
Maggie
Brooklyn, NY
I was expecting good things from this but I must say I was disappointed, it smudges very easily and just doesn't work well.
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
I love Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen. there so easy to draw on nails and get a design you want on nails. i have a few of them.
Martina C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This product is very well made. It works well, at least for me. The colors stay on for a long time and is worth the money
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
These are amazing for nail are especially with dots or straight lines. I love doing the designs and this helps out a lot.
J W.
Not as easy to use as in the ads, nor is it as precise. Nonetheless, they really make nails look nice when used correctly!
Stephanie A.
They are very messy to work with. Sometime you will get think line, others a thick line. And sometimes a blob. Not for me.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?