BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Nicole P.
Spring, TX
The paint color does not come out consistently. You can not do nail art with them easily. I would not recommend these at all!
Leonela R.
Did not like it at all too much hype for nothing...i bought one and i guess it dried out nothing comes out of it...bummer =/
Edlin H.
Greenfield, CA
Bought the pen because I thought it would be a great way to do nailart but all I got was leaky pen, that ruined my manicure.
Carol M.
Pickens, SC
I liked the way it applied... Just dried out too fast. But I bought them for my niece and a gift and she seems to love them.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
Not the best product but gets the job done. easier than other methods. I think they have a good color selection and work okay
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
Great for adding designs to your nails without having to stress or go through a strenuous process! Sometimes a little sheer.
kaylee j.
So easy to use, it dries super fast which is good cause everyone hates waiting around for nail polish to dry? am I right?

Alia M.
I wasn't impressed with these. I tried the white and I had to go over the same line multiple times for it to draw properly.
Ariana R.
Henderson, NV
I bought all the colors when they first came out, but you have to put clear polish on top or all the hard work will vanish.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
I didn't love it but i didn't hate it. You can make designs to your liking's but wasn't to sure how i felt about this product..
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back