BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Coral S.
DO NOT BUY.
It's too expensive for the poor quality it is. It does not work. It is way to watery or you have to press super hard and it floods out. It's suppose to be able to do small detailed designs but does NOT accomplish that.

I will never buy again. I can accomplish the same thing with regular polish and toothpicks for better results and lower cost.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I have tried several colors of this product. I like them all pretty well and the idea is very cool! I love being able to "draw" on my nails. And the colors are all great. BUT after using them on a few nails and shaking the pen to release more of the polish I've found that the pen starts to get way too runny. And then I just end up with globs all over my fingernails, but very shortly after the pen will go back to normal. Having said that however, I love these pens so I will continue to buy them. Just have to be very cautious with them halfway through your nails,lol<3
Tosha G.
Manistee, MI
I like these art pens, it does pretty good. I have been doing my own nails for a couple years now, never going to the salon. I use to use the dotting tool to draw designs then I saw these art pens. The only issue I have with these is sometimes they are not very dark, and have had a couple where it washed right off as if it was a regular pen, or some smear when you put a top coat over it even though it was dry, but this is not always the case. all in all though I do like these. The only thing I wish is that they were as dark, deep colored as using nail polish would be.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
I picked up the white one for use in a skeleton nail art. The pen works like any normal paint pen, but overall, this pen isn't worth it. The finish ended up cracked, even after a top coat. And DON'T forget a top coat, because the "polish" in this pen will fade off quickly if you leave it alone. I'll use this pen now if I need detailing done quickly, but I always go BACK over it with a toothpick and some white polish.
Carrie S.
Independence, KY
I tried this one time and will not use it again. You have to push for it to come out then it pushes out way too much. Once you can get it on and clean, it starts to chip away every time you wash your hands or shower or anything to do with water. It was gone by the time I went to do my nails again.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought one nail art pen hoping to just try it out and see if it was worth the price... Well, it's not. I loved the concept, but I don't know what it is.. It was really runny and the nail polish was just too clumpy. It doesn't go on as smooth as I would like it to be. The only reason why it didn't get a F was because of the concept and they have a wide array of colors. Other than that, I would NOT repurchase.
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI
I normally really love Sally Hansen products, but this is a complete miss. The pens are awkward to hold and control and the product smears really easy, bleeds, and rubs off quickly. I would save your money and go to salon if you want good nail art.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
I was excited to finally have some polish pens, but I was quickly disappointed. It took me forever to figure out that you had to push down on the tip to get the color to come out, and when it did, it would gush all over the place. I finally was able to control the flow enough to be able to use it, but the lines were messy and the tip of the pen broke into little pieces.

The color was nice, but that was about it.
Rebecca G.
Alton, IL
I got this a while ago and hardly ever used it. I got it out a couple days ago to try it again. When I put it on my nail on top of a coat of polish, it was like putting water on a plate, it moved around and wouldn't go where I wanted. After I finally got it to work I waited about 2 hours before I put a top coat on. I knew it was dry, but when I put the top coat on the pen got all streaky and smudged!
Not very good.
Nancy A.
The idea in theory seems nice, but realistically it's horrible. The polish inside dries out immediately after your first attempt to use it. You literally have to roll this pen and shake it and bang it a few times to get it to do something. It's hard to get it to work or for the polish/color to start flowing. When you finally manage to get it to work it overflows causing a big mess. The designs come out bumpy and uneven. The edges of the tip dry to a hard flaky residue. Not worth buying. Just buy a stripper brush if you want to create nail designs or nail art..
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?