BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
One of the worst nail polish pens I have ever used. Goopy and messy. The flow is awful and makes it nearly impossible to use
Tangela L.
Rockwell, NC
They just don't work. I thought it would be cool like drawing on your nails with a sharpie but no. Mine didn't draw at all.
tabetha T.
I don't care for these I am not sure if its the product or that i just don't know how to use a nail art pen. it is very messy
Loriann M.
I decide to tried this out and I really didn't like how my design turn out. The professional do a much better job then I do .
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
I didn't love it but i didn't hate it. You can make designs to your liking's but wasn't to sure how i felt about this product..
Nevaeh O.
I really like these art pens I really get to have that salon look right at home. I love all the colors that sally Hansen has.
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
I think that the colors are really cute . But they can get really messy and they take a while before it starts to dry.
Madison M.
Whitehouse, TX
The nail paint in this pen comes out unevenly and no matter how long I gave the product to dry, it wiped away within an hour.
Rebecca R.
Ctr moriches , NY
I was expecting more from Sally Hansen but this product is a FAIL it comes rushing out and is only good to make polka dots.
ashley l.
La Puente, CA
They slip off your hand in seconds and its hard to use when doing the right hand and when ï used it it just Mets up my nails
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back