BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Stephanie B.
Columbus, OH
Awful. I had so much hope for these but the nail polish/paint or whatever it is peeled off my nails right away after it dried.
Pamela D.
Roseville, MI
I wish I would have read one of these reviews before I bought this. Over priced and does not last long dries out like a marker.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
It works well for decorating, but mine dried out after 6 months and occasional use. The cap doesn't keep the product air tight.
Alisha S.
It's a fun and easy way to do cute nail designs!!!!!! Although, the pen seems to dry out but all in all it's a great product:)
Kasey J.
Woodville, WI
This pen didn't work it wasn't smooth it was not detail friendly it dried out to quick it was a mess and waste of money + time
Carley K.
I had the white one and it didn't work at all . do not buy it is a waste of money.............................................
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
I say blah because it works good until it starts to dry out which doesn't take long before it happens so it is a waste of money
Kelli N.
It worked perfectly for me. Easy to use and I was able to get very fine lines out of it. I just love these pens for nail art!
Jessica K.
I purchased a party pack, and when I used them the color faded into a weird white color. Needless to say it was disappointing.
Tangela L.
Rockwell, NC
They just don't work. I thought it would be cool like drawing on your nails with a sharpie but no. Mine didn't draw at all.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?