BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Braunda S.
Macon
I have tried these Nail Art Pens and I was disappointed. They don't write/drawl well on your fingernails and easily wipe off.
Tina R.
I liked the idea of it, but the product dries inside the pen and it's really hard to draw because the formula is kind of watery
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Product was okay. i picked it up on my Walgreens trip.. wouldn't buy again because of the difficulty of getting the product out
McKenna T.
Howell, MI
I love this nail art pen! I had 2 other nail art pens, and they were like markers. They worked well, but they were hard to use.
Claudia T.
San jose, Ca
Doest do what it says, its impossible to achieve that look they promote on the cover with what they provide to apply it with
Starr T.
Panama City Beach, FL
Waste of money!! They take forever to dry and it's hard to get the line even.. Don't wast your time nor money on this product!!
Lindsay A.
Palmdale, CA
Pretty good however I notice that it sometimes doesn't come out evenly. Sometimes you get globs she it can make it hard to use.
Pamela D.
Roseville, MI
I wish I would have read one of these reviews before I bought this. Over priced and does not last long dries out like a marker.
Christi M.
Sylacauga, AL
I was fairly pleased with this product! Stayed on great with a top coat, but was a little unsure about the chalky consistency!
Kelli N.
It worked perfectly for me. Easy to use and I was able to get very fine lines out of it. I just love these pens for nail art!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back