BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Angela M.
Warren, AR
This is an okay product, but unless you have a super steady hand or know of someone that does it is really not work the price.
Alexia R.
Loved how easy they were to use, but they dried out so fast and after a few hours on my nails, the paint was already cracking.
Arlette C.
I love my new Nail Art Pens so much fun and so easy to use on the nails I would recommend this for any body so much fun to use
Christy K.
Katy, TX
I got a few colors as a gift and I use them every once in a while because it makes nail art easy, but it rubs off very easily.
Mara Z.
Moravia, IA
No matter no may coats of polish I put on before using the pen, my nails end up stained and polish remover doesn't take it off.
Tina R.
I liked the idea of it, but the product dries inside the pen and it's really hard to draw because the formula is kind of watery
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Product was okay. i picked it up on my Walgreens trip.. wouldn't buy again because of the difficulty of getting the product out
Shayla H.
Newport News, VA
I really like to use this Sally Hansen nail art pen. It is a cool way to spice up your nail art . You have to get this product.
Claudia T.
San jose, Ca
Doest do what it says, its impossible to achieve that look they promote on the cover with what they provide to apply it with
Divya H.
West Des Moines, IA
I bought these when i was beginning with nail art stuff. Quite easy to use. For some reason, they dried out really fast on me.
Alexandria S.
Do yours just dig into the other main nail polish?
Bao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I almost bought this the last time I was at a drug store but was hesitant! does anyone know if these are as good as they say?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
I do nail art with regular nail polish and what ever i could find around the house to make the designs like pencil or tooth pick would this be worth at least try or is it not woth the $7
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
I have used products similar in the past and I always seem to get too little or too much. Does this have an even flow of polish or am I prone to be subject of my problem in the past?
Trina S.
These are a little pricey. Can anyone share if there are coupons or a less than $7 store to buy this from?