BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Angela M.
Warren, AR
This is an okay product, but unless you have a super steady hand or know of someone that does it is really not work the price.
Christy K.
Katy, TX
I got a few colors as a gift and I use them every once in a while because it makes nail art easy, but it rubs off very easily.
Arlette C.
I love my new Nail Art Pens so much fun and so easy to use on the nails I would recommend this for any body so much fun to use
Alyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
This product is really great if you're just starting out in nail art. Mine exploded and made a huge mess after a few months :/
Mara Z.
Moravia, IA
No matter no may coats of polish I put on before using the pen, my nails end up stained and polish remover doesn't take it off.
Divya H.
West Des Moines, IA
I bought these when i was beginning with nail art stuff. Quite easy to use. For some reason, they dried out really fast on me.
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Product was okay. i picked it up on my Walgreens trip.. wouldn't buy again because of the difficulty of getting the product out
PinkGlam D.
The Sally Hansen nail art pens are...mehh (ok). Not as good as expected. There isnt a consistent flow of polish. Disappointed.
Claudia T.
San jose, Ca
Doest do what it says, its impossible to achieve that look they promote on the cover with what they provide to apply it with
McKenna T.
Howell, MI
I love this nail art pen! I had 2 other nail art pens, and they were like markers. They worked well, but they were hard to use.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?