BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Daknella B.
Its okay for a nail pen and all. but you have to have a keen eye or something or at least have the patience to do the design good.
Beverly C.
Lake Worth, FL
These pens work well when you first get them. After a few weeks they start to try out and make it nearly impossible to work with.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I like my nails toook like I stepped out of the nail salon! These pens get done to the littlest detail and I definitely recommend!
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
When they came out of the package most of them were hard and dry. The ones that weren't barely came out and didn't go on smoothly.
kenia a.
Wooooow nose ni cómo explicar lo que esté producto ha echo por mi dios me a dejado súper impresionada te aceguro un buen resultado
Michaela D.
I've heard good things and bad things about this product!? is it worth the buy? I kinda wanna try it out but not sure if I should!
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
I love the idea of thses. Bit ive owned many different colors, they are a pain to use and they dry out so fast. Big waste of money!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This seemed to be a hit and miss at times. Sometimes I did a good job with this but most of the time it didn't work out too well!
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
Ive never thought these worked. It is so hard to do your own nail designs and if you're a perfectionist like i am, it doesn't work.
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Not impressed. I will say that I am not very artistic but they were too runny and messy for how bad at painting nails I already am.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back