BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
I did not like this when i got them for a party with my friends the was a little messy and the pen messed up to quickly and got dry
Karla A.
Parlier, CA
Use for nails to make designs stays on and last long not to pricey easy to apply if you have steady hands I'll probably use it again
Raelicia R.
Riverside, CA
This is an okay product.I used this and it ran out within a couple of days.I used it twice.I don't hate it but it's not my favorite.
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
First it was hard to get it to work, then when it did it all came out fast and it dried out very fast... not happy with this product
Kaley
Brea, CA
I do like these. they are good for French tip and poke a dots!(: but they do dry out very fast or they get very separated and runny.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
As usual, these nail pens are just not worth it. They do not work very well. It does not come out as thin as it should. Aggravating.
Johana A.
The product does the job, only problem is that it doesn't last as long as the regular designing brushes. Definitely won't buy again
Hira A.
San Marcos, CA
This stuff is cute and fun, but expensive. The off brand ones do the same stuff for much less. But the quality of this one is better.
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
I love Sally Hansen nail polish, and this is okay, but I think some improvements on the tip could be made. Other than that it's good.
LeeAnn M.
Pasadena, CA
After using the pen it took awhile to dry and it smudged really easily. It was also a bit runny looking. I don't recommend using this.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back