BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jasmine B.
Dover, DE
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen is not true to what it advertises. It doesn't last long, in fact it washes off after a couple hand washes.
Ashley G.
This was a good idea but it wasn't that easy to use when trying to draw/write on your fingernails. I do not plan on purchasing again.
Emelie H.
Nice product but for me it resembles something like a marker and I have had some issues of applying and having it stay on the nail.
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
First it was hard to get it to work, then when it did it all came out fast and it dried out very fast... not happy with this product
Kelly D.
Warren, OH
It never seems to work right. It's always either to watery or doesn't work at all. I've tried it many times and it has never worked.
Leslie O.
Brick, NJ
Bought this for my sister's birthday. She really liked it at first but, after the polish dried and she washed her hands it came off.
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
I did not like this when i got them for a party with my friends the was a little messy and the pen messed up to quickly and got dry
Karla A.
Parlier, CA
Use for nails to make designs stays on and last long not to pricey easy to apply if you have steady hands I'll probably use it again
Raelicia R.
Riverside, CA
This is an okay product.I used this and it ran out within a couple of days.I used it twice.I don't hate it but it's not my favorite.
jillian p.
Love the color choices but very hard to use and make straight lines also need to paint over it more than once for color to come out
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?