BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Monique V.
Warrensburg, MO
These suck they're horrible very very bad. They come off too easily and barely even show its a waste of money!! Its not even easy to use.
Alana A.
Ithaca, NY
This product isn't terrible, but the consistency is a bit watery. I find it difficult to make a good design when the paint is so watery.
Jenna O.
I am a huge Sally Hansen fan girl! Not one of their products has ever disappointed me. This one is no exception! I love this new product!
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
I have started using these recently and now every time i do my nails i have to use these.... i have them in black white pink and blue!!!!
Sarah J.
Gray, LA
While the idea is great, the execution fell very short. The color from the pen wiped off. it never "set" and was a huge waste of money.
Neeta G.
Wayne , NJ
I expected it to work but disappointing product. Not very precise on creating design and hard to use. I wish it worked smooth on nails.
Madelyn N.
This nail art pen made really cool designs on my nails, but I'd stick with going to the salon. It comes out clumpy and drys too fast.
Shawna I.
Castalian Springs, TN
I had trouble using this product. The colors would bleed and would not apply right. Would rather use something else rather than this.
Bailey M.
Otsego, MN
I havve the white colored one, and i just feel like it COULD be MORE pigmented. i have to do MULTIPLE layers to get a nice white color.
Rachel D.
Las Cruces, NM
I found that this pen didn't really do as great of a job as shown on the package. It looked even worse than a permanent marker would do.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back