BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Cassandra D.
I have the black and teal one. Expected more out of this product! Bleeds, and stains nails, even when a top coat is used. Not impressed.
Shay S.
The colors are vibrant and stay shiny. But, they run out quickly and are pricey. I bought a few and they were hard to use after a while.
Brittney H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. They make doing certain designs easier and the quality is fantastic! I really don't have a problem with them at all.
Kathryn B.
Never looks as good as the package, Pintrest or the ladies at the nail salon. My flowers looked like I stuck my hand in my purse too soon
elizabeth r.
Fort Wainwright, AK
I bought nail pens hoping to get that clean, perfect manicured look. The polish comes out very messy, and ended up being a waste of time.
Keeley R.
Seems to dry out pretty fast and no matter how long I let my base coat dry it sometimes pulls the color off and messes up the whole nail
Lainey F.
Not a fan of this product. The design you paint with it doesn't stay, and if you put on clear coat to protect it, it takes it right off.
Melissa H.
Ocoee, FL
They work best for filling in hearts, cirlces, or other designs but the nail polish doesn't flow very easily. And a top coat is required.
Marie T.
I recommend to use it over a nail polish because it can be easily rubbed off. They're great to design nails without making a mess though.
Patricia B.
Meridian, MS
I bought these for my daughter and she didn't like them. They dry out really fast if your into nails then you may want a better product.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?