BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
ashlynn e.
Lawndale, CA
I have many of these pens they work good and they have such pretty colors and can do many designs and just make unique pretty designs!(:
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
These pens are so good for doing your own nail work. The first time i saw these on TV i just knew i had to get some and i will buy them...
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY
Let me just say the first use it's great, but when you leave it to sit it doesn't low the same as if it dried out like it was sitting open
Melissa H.
Ocoee, FL
They work best for filling in hearts, cirlces, or other designs but the nail polish doesn't flow very easily. And a top coat is required.
Kanvitha K.
I like nailart and iam crazy to get this and i bought this at first i was like kinda okay and later on for some designs it doesn't do well
Karina m.
Review for: Blue Bloom more...
I Don't really like this product, it comes off right away. And it is hard to see the color blue depending on the nail polish you have on
Alicia H.
Honestly, I don't like it . It messes up easy and I wasted my hard earned money . It peeled on my nails and it didn't even last me 1 day
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I haven't tried one yet. I seen them in the store and thought about how cool they would look but I haven't gotten the chance to get one.
elizabeth r.
Fort Wainwright, AK
I bought nail pens hoping to get that clean, perfect manicured look. The polish comes out very messy, and ended up being a waste of time.
Kathryn B.
Never looks as good as the package, Pintrest or the ladies at the nail salon. My flowers looked like I stuck my hand in my purse too soon
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?