BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Mandy R.
They work when they want to work, I only use them for making dots on my nails. they dry out to fast which kinda sucks for the price you pay .
Karen E.
Do not buy this!!!, is really expensive and it doesn't work ..... Is not easy to use .... Theres some better products and less expensive
Taylor W.
Bronx, NY
I didn't like this product at all. The nail pen dried out fast for the price. I'll stick to nail polish with really thin brushes instead.
Caitlin M.
Paoli, PA
I've only used a black on to do a french manicure on myself with black tips. I'm terrible at doing my own nails but this was really easy.
Daisy  R.
Berwyn, IL
This pen makes drawing designs on nails so simple. just make sure your polish is 100% dry or you will get an indentation of where you drew
Elizabeth F.
Ocean, NJ
These were hard to use and the formula is nothing like their nail polishes(their nail polishes rock) so I'd definitely not repurchase this.
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
It just doesn't work like I hope it would. The paint doesn't come out in a consistent manner that I might actually create art on my nails.
ashlynn e.
Lawndale, CA
I have many of these pens they work good and they have such pretty colors and can do many designs and just make unique pretty designs!(:
Alexandra C.
New Rochelle, NY
These nail pens are so easy to use and they make cute designs but it runs out pretty fast. I hate how it cant be applied to the bare nail.
Hannah A.
Graham, NC
Ok, this product worked great at first, but it dries SO FAST and its difficult to operate. I will not be repurchasing this product again.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back