BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kara M.
Pekin, IL
Wellll I need one of these things badly and I would love to get one of these also it have heard they work great and never seem to disappoint
Karen E.
Do not buy this!!!, is really expensive and it doesn't work ..... Is not easy to use .... Theres some better products and less expensive
Daira R.
Sebastian, TX
Sally Hansen Nail Pen, didn't Exceed My Expectations. They Don't Dry Quickly & Its Smudges. I Had To Appy Three Coats To Have A Perfect Finish
Jessica B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great but not for going all crazy and painting a whole scene on your finger. I like to use them to do lines and even leopard print!
Angelique W.
I bought these thinking it be great but it wasn't all that. The colors are nice and easy to write with, but the colors don't really come out
Taylor W.
Bronx, NY
I didn't like this product at all. The nail pen dried out fast for the price. I'll stick to nail polish with really thin brushes instead.
Caitlin M.
paoli, PA
I've only used a black on to do a french manicure on myself with black tips. I'm terrible at doing my own nails but this was really easy.
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
It just doesn't work like I hope it would. The paint doesn't come out in a consistent manner that I might actually create art on my nails.
Stephanie L.
These do work, you just need to be careful with them. you need to make sure your nails are completely dry before applying the nail art pen.
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY
Let me just say the first use it's great, but when you leave it to sit it doesn't low the same as if it dried out like it was sitting open
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?