BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Mandy R.
They work when they want to work, I only use them for making dots on my nails. they dry out to fast which kinda sucks for the price you pay .
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
There not as easy as you think I bought it for designs but it's hard to get the paint down sometimes and doesn't always come out as expected
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO
I bought this product for doing nail art and was very unhappy with it. It was very watery, didn't flow smoothly and dried out very quickly.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
They went out pretty good but it doesn't stay in for very long at all it had come off the same day I put it on. so not really worse the money
melissa m.
San Elizario, TX
My friend has one I have never tried it but for what she says she says she loves how she can make any designs with it I shall buy one my self
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
I normally love their stuff, but I hate this one. It worked fine the first time I used, then after it would just drop the polish all over.
Megan W.
If you apply carefully they work. But if you're not use to nail art they're super difficult to use. Also really not a fan of the price either
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Not the greatest nail art pen in the world, it doesn't last long for me. It hardly comes out of the pen, I'd rather go with a nail striker.
Mo M.
Ewing, NJ
I have 2 of these pens and I got them on sale @ Walgreens. I don't use them often because they aren't as vibrant as I thought they would be.
corina r.
Temple, TX
thought this product worked pretty good and it was fun to customize your nails with ,but it is hard to create a pattern with these.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?