BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
These are not the best for me. i may not be an expert on nail art but these don't help me. they do work and are nice but they are not the best.
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
I love Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens! They are super easy to use and you can make your nails look like you just walked out of the salon everyday!
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
These products are a joke. They're almost impossible to put on because of how hard you have to press down. You'd be better off with a toothpick
Beatriz R.
I got two of these pens as a gift from my MIL and I did like the concept, but they're too liquid and got messy. Not a good result with them.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
These are okay my only flaw is that is sometimes when your write with it smears a lot or doesn't go on enough but besides that an OK product
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I found that these dry out fairly quickly which is sad because the first time I used them I had a lot of fun getting creative with my nails.
Celeste D.
Edmond, OK
The idea of the product is great, but the price and lack of staying ability is horrible. I literally just washed my hands and some came off.
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
I actually like this product..i got the pen in lime green and it looks so cool on my nails.i also really like the nail strips by them as well
Eden R.
Nacogdoches, TX
These aren't the best nail art pens but they get the job done for me. They have really good pigments in them and the colors are very pretty.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?