BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Celeste D.
Edmond, OK
The idea of the product is great, but the price and lack of staying ability is horrible. I literally just washed my hands and some came off.
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
I actually like this product..i got the pen in lime green and it looks so cool on my nails.i also really like the nail strips by them as well
Beatriz R.
I got two of these pens as a gift from my MIL and I did like the concept, but they're too liquid and got messy. Not a good result with them.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
I love Sally Hansen! I get manicures all the time & I love nail art. These pens are great for that! Anyone who gets designs, this is a must!
camila e.
Vallejo, CA
This is a very nice nail product it has a precise tip so u get it right every time. There is also a large selection of colors to choose from.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
This work very well easy to use on ur nail and get a perfect design every time I have a lot of colors and my daughter use them she love them
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA
They look really easy to use but looks can be deceiving. It's pretty hard to do any design other than dots. The colors are wonderful though!
Lety C.
Hollywood, FL
These pens are horrible! i got mines for about $3 at winn dixe a couple years ago and they scratch off every easily...its like acrylic paint.
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO
I bought this product for doing nail art and was very unhappy with it. It was very watery, didn't flow smoothly and dried out very quickly.
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
There not as easy as you think I bought it for designs but it's hard to get the paint down sometimes and doesn't always come out as expected
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?