BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
clare h.
Evansville, IN
I love the idea of these, but I also agree they dry out really quickly and also take a long time to dry. They seem to mix with the base coat.
Elizabeth S.
These are not the best for me. i may not be an expert on nail art but these don't help me. they do work and are nice but they are not the best.
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
I love Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens! They are super easy to use and you can make your nails look like you just walked out of the salon everyday!
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
These products are a joke. They're almost impossible to put on because of how hard you have to press down. You'd be better off with a toothpick
Naiomi S.
Not only did this dry out extremely quickly but the color didn't appear as bright as I would expect it to. I definitely would not recommend.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Lot Of 5 Different Pens more...
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Red more...
These are okay my only flaw is that is sometimes when your write with it smears a lot or doesn't go on enough but besides that an OK product
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I found that these dry out fairly quickly which is sad because the first time I used them I had a lot of fun getting creative with my nails.
Kaylie B.
Conowingo, MD
Sally Hansens nail art pens are so easy to use. If you want your nails to look professional jusy easily draw on a flower and boom! Beautiful.
ellen l.
Rutland, VT
I actually like this product..i got the pen in lime green and it looks so cool on my nails.i also really like the nail strips by them as well
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?