BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Teena S.
Tampa, FL
These have come a long way from the original and are absolutely fantastic. Way easier than using a dotting tool to make designs on your nails.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
This pen can be a little tricky because it depends so much on how much you press on it. But on the plus side it does come in a lot of colors.
Sam L.
Mansfield , PA
I have the blue one of these, I really like them but you MUST wait for you nails to be 100% dry, or you'll ruin the pen and your nails. #horror
Jori H.
Paris, MI
For me this nail art pen did not work as well as i would've wanted it to although I did like the color it was just hard to do any cool designs
Delaney J.
Ashland, OH
These work great for a while but then they dry out really fast. Otherwise this product is pretty good. I am not one for using nail art things.
Alison B.
Stanton, CA
They were a little annoying to use but they had nice colors, but they just suck, you needed to use like 8 coats just for the colors to show up.
Marissa G.
Medina, OH
I generally like this product, but it chips off very easily, I went to put a top coat and when I looked back at my nails it had already chipped
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX
I was underwhelmed with this product. I found that the tip wasn't small enough to get great detail, and it smeared when I put my top coat on.
Kelly D.
Buffalo, NY
I bought a few of these, and they are super easy to use, but the problem is they bleed once you get them wet, even with a fast dying top coat.
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
These products are a joke. They're almost impossible to put on because of how hard you have to press down. You'd be better off with a toothpick
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?