BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
rachael t.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love the colors. Consistency of the polish is sometimes too thin and sometimes too thick. Price is too high. Fun for beginner nail artists.
Laura J.
Oklahoma City, OK
They do make it easier to design your nails. They tend to dry out too fast though and I can rarely find a good selection of colors in stores.
Shaina H.
Bronx, NY
I had one and it was just a waste of money. I followed the instructions on the side and it just didn't come out nice at all. I was very sad. :(
Jennifer V.
New Caney, TX
Why does it have a c it should have an a because this nail polish pen help you manage on what you want to draw not like the normal nail polish!
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
I had really high hopes when I bought this product, but when I tried it I was very disappointed. The pens climbed and oozed all over the place.
Priscila F.
I love my nail pen, it makes it so easy to make designs which I love doing, couldn't have been made simpler, its great and easy to apply!
Jessi P.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not a big fan to be honest. No matter how many coats of nail polish i put on, the color pen usually stains my nails or doesn't come out right.
Amy P.
Emerald Isle , NC
Pretty cool idea but expensive and you still have to be artistic which I am not to make your nails look pretty. Seemed to dry out quickly too.
Brittany H.
Los Angeles
This product does nothing for me. I have bought a few pens and they have either exploded color or dried out. The chipping is another negative.
Maria S.
I did not really enjoy this product because it was hard to actually draw anything on. it dried quick and that is the only reason i give it a C
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?