BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Christina E.
Linwood, NJ
I didn't like these at all it made my nails look terrible and they are a huge waste of money.... I wouldn't get another one if someone told me too
ashley w.
Troutman, NC
I bought it for my daughter who is a completely girly girl. I had to return the first 3 we bought and then the last one worked all of about 3 times
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
I was excited to buy it but after using it i kind of got dissapoinment after doing my crafty nails.it came off the next day didn't last that long...
Rachel J.
New Albany, IN
These worked really well the first few times i tried using them. Soon after, the polish became to come out clumpy and would be too hard to apply
Alli P.
Novi, MI
I bought silver and white because I loved the idea. I thought they were messy and difficult to keep a solid color without streaks. Not impressed.
Tanna L.
Doesn't get a good and clean line on the nail and when pressed down to hard for the color to come out it starts to get messy and goes everywhere
Angele M.
Manchester, NH
The nail pant doesn't last . It comes off within a day it's cheap enough but don't make the mistake. I'm sorry I did didn't even stay on my toes.
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
They were easy to use once you shook them up for about 5 minutes to lose the polish in them. The only issue I had was that they ran a little bit.
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
I like different patterns and designs on my nails and these made achieving creative designs easy. I however do not like how quickly they dry out!
Summer S.
Norcross, GA
I did not like this product. It was watery or like very sheer in color. It also did not last long. I would not get this again nor recommend it.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back