BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Samantha H.
Page, ND
I adore these, it makes it sooo easy to do the designs that I want to do. and its so fun to bring out your inner artist. I would def buy them again
Mica M.
Newnan, GA
Best to use with a clear coat over it but it cracks under the clear coat and can be extremely messy. Be sure to never shake it without the cap on!
Diem L.
Garland, TX
The sharp tip wore out too quickly and became flat causing it to smudge. The pen also dried out too easily and was definitely not worth the money.
Mindi W.
I wouldn't recommend this it dries out super fast and i can't seem to get it to come out very well and it smudges the nail polish I already have on
Briana
Roseville, CA
It was a great idea but not much to do with. The tip is so dang big IDK what to do other than "flowers" that consist of dots. A total miss for me.
Carissia M.
Clarksville, AR
I loved the color when I bought it, but it goes on to thin and its hard to see. and thin lines can't be made with such a blunt tip. not recommended
Giza C.
Love this product. It makes it so simple to decorate your nails. I have this one in pink, white and red. it's also easy to clean up if you mess up.
Summer C.
Phoenix, AZ
Not as good as i thought they were going to be, it seems like when i was drawing with them it "ran" a little bit. They did get the job done though.
Esther B.
I don't recommend this.
I have bought it two times and it's very hard to apply it and it gets very dry fast. Sometimes it would come out cracked.
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I didn't care too much for this product. it was watery and color wasn't as bright... plus it washed off with water and soap when I washed my hands.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?